Jewelry should always be handled with care.
Please note that due to the use of tiny elements, Kurafuchi jewels are not intended for children under the age of 14.
All our pieces are nickel-free and lead free.
- For Gold / Rose Gold designs :
Our gold designs are plated with a thin layer of 24k gold (or rose gold) over brass or steel.
To preserve the longevity of your Kurafuchi plated jewels, follow these simple tips :
- Always take your jewels off before shower, sleep & exercise.
- Keep the jewelry away from water & humidity in general. Store them in a dry place such as a box or zip-lock bag.
- Avoid spraying perfumes or applying cosmetics on the skin in contact with the jewels.
- For Sterling Silver items :
Oxydation is completely normal and can easily be removed. You can clean the jewel using a silver cleaning product or simply use soap and a soft brush. You can also use a jewelry polishing cloth on rings and pendants. If the jewel contains gemstones or beads, make sure not to brush on them or polish them so as not to scratch their surface