Delilah - Ankh Cross Necklace
€26.00 EUR +
Beautiful gold ânkh cross pendant hanging on a dainty chain.
The ânkh is a hieroglyph symbol of ancient Egypt that means "life" or "who lives".
The pendant is smooth on one side and engraved on the other. Can be worn both sides up.
Choose your length when adding to cart.
Materials : brass plated with 18k gold.
Pendant size : 20x12mm
Lobster clasp closure
✩ Handmade in Paris ✩
For rings : if you are unsure about your ring size, we recommend getting sized at any jewelry store. You can also find printable size guides online.
If you ordered the wrong size, no worries, you can return or exchange it !
For bracelets : measure your wrist circumference and add about 1,5 cm (half an inch) for comfort.
For necklaces : measure your favorite necklace or use a piece of thread layered around your neck and measure it on a ruler.
To layer necklaces : choose a 3 or 4 cm (1.5") length difference between each necklace.
Delivery timeframes are as follows :
- France : 1 to 4 days
- Europe : 4 to 12 days (max 15 days in some cases)
- United States, Canada & Japan : 6 to 24 days (max 30 days in some cases)
You can return unworn items within 14 days since delivery date. Click here for the Return Instructions. Due to hygienic reasons, returns of earrings are not accepted.
To preserve the longevity of your Kurafuchi jewels, follow these simple tips :
- Always remove your jewels before shower, sleep & exercise.
- Keep the jewelry away from water & humidity. Store them in a dry place such as a box or zip-lock bag.
- Avoid spraying perfumes or applying cosmetics on the skin in contact with the jewels.